Saturday, May 23, 2009

Milady Handicap- ZENYATTA!

In Saturday's Milady Handicap Zenyatta remained undefeated with a convincing win. Zenyatta stayed far back early but made a big move turning for home. her stable mate Life Is Sweet ran her race, but was over matched by Zenyatta while finishing second. Zenyatta the champion older mare last year remained undeafted in the Milady taking her record to 10-10.
The race can be viewed on Hollywoodpark.com if missed.
Congrats to Zenyatta!

A small thought- Hopefully by the end of the year a matchup between Rachel Alexandra and Zenyatta will take place. This matchup could happen anywhere, but I hope it takes place in the Breeders Cup Classic, proving both girls are better than any male horse in the country.
CB RACING

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I can't wait for that match up! I think Zenyatta & Rachel Alexandra are our Personal Ensign & Winning Colors.

    And right on re: the Classic, although selfishly I'd love to see them meet in the Jockey Club Gold Cup at Belmont too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I thinkk the Gold Cup would be great because it would allow them to face off once on dirt, and once on the poly.

    ReplyDelete