Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Gamely and Golden Gate Fields Turf.

The Gamely Handicap- The Grade 1 Gamely Handicap is the Saturday feature at Hollywood Park. The 1 1/8 turf race for filly and mares features Black Mamba, Magical Fantasy, and Visit. I really like Diamond Diva in this race, I loved her last race which was off a long layoff and I think she is ready to run a very big race. Black Mamba and Magical Fantasy will be there, but I do not think either will win. Visit has not been able to put all the pieces together yet, and I dont think it is going to happen here. My upset pick is Lemon Chiffon!

Golden Gate Fields Turf- This 1 3/8 race for older horses on saturday at Golden Gate fields features Spring House and Obrigado. I think Spring House is much the best horse in this race and schould win. I do think Porfido has a chance.

Enjoy the Races!

No comments:

Post a Comment