Friday, June 5, 2009

Belmont Under-card- Part 2

Woody Stephens- In the Woody Stephens I like Hull in this race. He has not been touced in three races and I think it will continue here. 

Acorn  Stakes- I like Dream Play in this race. She was very impressive in the Comely. I like her to upset JustWhistleDixie and Four Gifts in this race. 

The Manhattan Stakes- I really like Marsh Side, he likes soft ground and he should like this race. I hate Cowboy Cal, his two tries at 1 1/4 have been awful. His Kentucky Derby was not that bad, but his Santa Anita Handicap was disappointing after his first two races in California. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, Corbin, makes the race much more interesting for me. Almost race time and I guess I am leaning with all the hype and Mine that Bird.

    Patsy

    ReplyDelete