Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 11th

July 11th is filled with great racing across the country. 
At Belmont Park the G1 Man o' War on the turf is the feature on the card my pick is Marsh Side I think on a turf with a little give in the ground Marsh Side is as good as any turf horse in the country and I think he will win this race. 

The Summit Of Speed program at Calder Racecourse is a program of sprint races for different divisions.  In the Smile Sprint I don't think anybody can beat Benny the Bull and in the Carry Back I don't believe anybody will beat Truest Legend.

At Hollywood Park the 750,000 Hollywood Gold Cup is the feature on the card. I really love Big Booster in this spot there is plenty of speed to run at and I have a feeling he is ready for a big race, i also think Informed is set to run another big race of the Californian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment